2019 Clay County Fair & Events Center Summer Internship Opportunity
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Availability: Late May – Late August/Early September
Reports to: Marketing and Partnership Director
This position shall work closely with Marketing and Partnership Director assisting with various tasks (organizing event details, schedules, administrative duties, public relations, marketing and guest relations, social media, marketing campaigns and more).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Director with daily tasks.
- Assist and manage social media sites and strategies.
- Perform a variety of administrative, sales, marketing, and event-related tasks as assigned. Tasks may include, but not limited to, updating needed forms, updating marketing material, following up with clients, contacting potential clients, creating marketing strategy.
- Work with staff to ensure the Fair’s goals, mission and vision are accomplished through teamwork.
- Perform and complete other various tasks as assigned by Director.
- High school graduate currently working towards a degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, event management, business communications, or a related field.
- Computer skills and social media experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.