Grandstand guest services information: Bag checks will be implemented at all Grandstand events. The following items will be prohibited: weapons/firearms, alcoholic beverages not provided by the Fair & Events Center, air horns/whistles or other noisemakers, helium-filled balloons, glitter/confetti, glass bottles, fireworks and illegal substances.
The Fair will also sell beer at selected Grandstand events.
Clay County Fair Ticket Buying Pro-Tips
Buying your Clay County Fair tickets online is an easy and safe way to get your tickets! It is important to be a diligent online consumer. Here are a few tips to insure you are getting your tickets from the Fair. This is important because the Fair cannot guarantee the validity of tickets that are purchased through anyone other than the Fair or our ticketing partner MIDWESTIX.
- Make sure this link in your browser. If you click the “buy now” button on our website you will be routed directly to the right place. This is the only link you can purchase valid Clay County Fair concert and admission tickets through: http://www.midwestix.com/organizations/clay-county-fair
- Click directly from the Clay County Fair website - DO NOT use Google-searching for tickets to our concerts or admission.
- Check the prices of tickets on our website before you purchase a ticket. If you are paying more for a ticket than the published price on our website you are not buying from the Fair.
- All communications (email confirmations etc.) should come directly from MIDWESTIX. If you are seeing a name other than MIDWESTIX on your tickets or correspondence, you are buying an invalid ticket.
- You will receive your ticket directly from MIDWESTIX. If you receive a receipt and no ticket or receive a MIDWESTIX ticket with a name other than your own on it, you have likely purchased an invalid ticket.
- Here are some of the names of bogus ticketing vendors:
If you have any questions or concerns, contact MIDWESTIX at email@example.com or 515.244.2771.